Text messaging is an old way to communicate but still many of us use that because it’s necessary sometimes. Texting and forwarding messages are easy in android but many people don’t know how to forward a text message on iPhone. Some companies still give command and take the report from their employ by text messages. It’s a corporate way to communicate. So if you are doing a job that requires you to forward a text or you like to do it but can’t do it because you have an iPhone, Let’s learn how to forward text on iPhone and iPad.
This is a universal way so you don’t have to worry if you have an old version of the iPhone or the latest one. All the iOS versions and devices will able to forward the message by using this method. Forwarding text messages via an iPhone is easy and simple. The option is always on there but you may not notice yet. As we text in messenger a lot that’s why we don’t notice the default message of our phone.
The simpler way to forward text from an iPhone is described here. Follow these steps one by one and you will be able to do that.
- Open the app you use for messaging.
- Open the conversation of the message that you want to forward.
- Select the message you want to forward by press and holding it for two seconds.
- You can see a MORE option are available here. Tap on it.
- A new pop up window will appear in your screen now.
- You can see an arrow on the bottom right of your screen. Tap on the arrow icon.
- Now type the name from your contact to whom you wanted to forward this text message. You can also type the number of the contact instead if you don’t have it on your contact list.
- Now tap on the send button and your message will be forwarded to the chosen person.
- Open a message from your iPhone or iPad device.
- Press and hold the message for two seconds.
- You will see a copy option in a new window.
Basically people who use iPhone or iPad as their regular phone or tablet they need to forward a text message sometime in their life. So they should know how to forward a text message on iPhone and iPad.