The subject in an email is really important to specify the message you want to send. Users can change the subject line whenever they send an email. Shoukhintech is going to show you how to change the subject line in Gmail replay.
You won’t find an editable subject line in Gmail reply by default. you have to find the settings for it.
The subject remains the same when you are replaying an email but sometimes you need to change the subject while replaying the same mail.
How to change subject line in Gmail replay
Here what you do for changing the subject on a replay of Gmail
- First, open an email and click on the replay button.
- You will see only a blank message box there.
- Click on the dropdown arrow near the other person’s name.
- Here you will find “Edit Subject Line”.
- Click on that and it will open a default new mailbox with editable subject line and receiver mail.
That’s it. your whole mailbox is now ready to customize.