Gmail is the most used email service in the world. All the other email service providers like yahoo and Hotmail are far away from Gmail. All Gmail backgrounds are the same. So if you want to know how to change Gmail background image and make it different, Read the full article and you will be able to customize your Gmail like a pro. Get a unique look for your mailbox that attracts others.
Gmail gives you more features than any other mailing service. You can easily use Gmail by your google account. It’s very safe to use a Gmail account. It gives you a two-step verification option for better security. You will unlock a lot of more service of google by signing up for a Gmail account. It gives you 15GB free storage on google drive.
Table of Contents
How to Change Gmail Background
A lot of themes are available in Gmail that changes your background image and whole mailbox. You can also insert custom images from your computer as a background image. Image from google photos can be also used directly in your Gmail background. Follow these steps to change your Gmail background photo.
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the setting icon from the top-right corner of your browser.
- You will see a menu here. Click on Themes.
- It will take you to the theme center of Gmail.
- Chose any theme you want and click on the save button.
Dark themes are also available on the theme center that helps you to read emails at night time. A lot of attractive background images are available there that may impress your friends. But if you don’t like any of the background images and you want to know how to change Gmail background and use your own photo, That’s also possible.
Insert Custom Background Image in Gmail
Sometimes you got the best picture for your Gmail background on your computer and you don’t know how to change background in Gmail. let’s do that by following these instructions
- Sign in to your Gmail account and go to the theme center as you did before.
- Go to “My Photos” from the bottom-left of the window.
- Here you got all the pictures from your google photos.
- You can upload any picture to google photos.
- For doing that, Go to Google photos while signing in the same google account.
- Click on the upload button from the top-right of your browser.
- Choose the photo from your desktop and select it from the Gmail.
See the image to know better where to upload an image from google photos.
More Useful Trick of Gmail
Gmail has some more trick that you might don’t know. Modifying some settings will let you have batter experience of Gmail. After knowing how to change Gmail background, You need to know these settings also.
- Email Per Page: Gmail lets you decide how many emails you want to see on a single page. Go to settings >> maximum page size and change it. The highest limit is 100.
- Cancellation Period: There is an undo option available after you send someone an email or delete one. The undo button appears for a few seconds. You can change the stay time of the button from settings >> Undo Send.
- Signature: Use a custom signature in every email. No need to insert it each time you send a mail or replying one. Add a custom mail for all mails from Settings >> Signature. If you don’t want to add any signature then select “No Signature”.
Watch the video to know about how to change gmail background
Keep using Gmail and you will find many features of it that might helps you a lot. Some small features are very useful sometimes. This article shows you how to change Gmail background and you will find a lot more about Google from us.