Google Docs is a service by Google that is used by millions of people. We can read, write and customize our documents here. It has more advance features than Microsoft word. Some want to know how to add a border in google docs because a document looks better when it has a border. So let’s know how to do this.
Adding a border on google docs is very easy and you can do it in multiple ways. We are gonna show you how to add it in various ways. Follow the screenshots below to know exactly how to add a border. We make it very simple for you so you won’t make any mistakes.
Table of Contents
How to Add a Border in Google Docs
Either you can use a table to add a border in google docs or you can draw a shape to do that. Choose that one that is good and comfortable for you.
By Drawing Shape
You can use a shape to draw a border on your documents. For doing that follow these steps
- Open A Blank Document on Google Docs
- You will see Insert option in the top menu, click on it.
- Select Drawing > New
- Click the Shape Icon and choose any of the shapes you like
- Drag the mouse to adjust the shape.
- Write Down something in the middle of the shape by double click on it.
- Click on Save and Close
By Using Table
You can still add a border on your documents without drawing a shape by yourself. Inserting a table will also do the job. To know how to add a border on google docs using a table, follow these steps
- Insert a table from the top menu
- Make sure you are inserting a 1×1 table.
- After Adding a table you can read something inside that table.
- Now the table border will be the border of your document.
Adding a border on your document will give a beautiful look to your document. Making a document more gorgeous will impress your boss that’s why you need to learn how to add a border in google docs and many other things to customize your documents.