If you’re getting tired of seeing “Suggested for You” posts in your Facebook newsfeed, there’s an easy way to turn them off.
- Log in to Facebook and click on the down arrow in the top right corner of the screen
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu
- Click on the “News Feed” tab on the left side of the screen
- Scroll down to the “Suggestions For You” section and click on the edit button
- Click on the X next to each suggestion to remove it from your News Feed
Turn off Suggested for You Facebook 2022
As of December 2020, Facebook will be removing the “Suggested for You” section from its News Feed. This is due to feedback from users that they find this section unuseful and annoying. The change will take effect in early 2021 and will be rolled out globally by the end of 2022.
Turn off Suggested for You Facebook Mobile
If you’re like most people, you probably have the Facebook app installed on your phone. And if you’re like most people, you probably find the “Suggested for You” feature to be more than a little annoying. Well, good news!
There’s a way to turn it off. Here’s how: 1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the three lines in the upper-right corner.
2. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > Settings. 3. Tap News Feed Preferences > Control Your Default Story Setting > Off – Allow Only People Who’ve Added You As A Friend To See Your Stories In News Feed Suggestions > Done.
Turn off Suggested for You Facebook Android
If you’re not a fan of the “Suggested for You” feature on Facebook’s Android app, there’s an easy way to turn it off. Here’s how:
1. Open the Facebook app on your Android device.
2. Tap the three lines in the upper-right corner of the screen. 3. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > Settings. 4. Tap News Feed Preferences > Prioritize Who To See First.
5. Deselect Suggested For You.
Turn off Suggested for You Facebook Iphone
If you’re not a fan of Facebook’s “Suggested for You” feature, there’s good news- you can turn it off! Here’s how:
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and tap the menu icon in the bottom right corner (it looks like three lines stacked on top of each other).
2. Scroll down and tap “Settings.” 3. Tap “News Feed Preferences.” 4. Tap “Suggestions For You.”
5. Toggle the switch next to “Suggestions For You” to off. And that’s all there is to it! Now you won’t see any more suggested posts from people or Pages that you don’t already follow on Facebook.
Where Does Suggested for You on Facebook Come from
If you’ve ever wondered how Facebook decides which posts to show you in your News Feed, you’re not alone. The algorithm that determines what you see is constantly evolving, and it can be hard to keep up with the changes. One thing that hasn’t changed, though, is the use of Suggested for You posts.
These are the posts that appear in your News Feed even if you’re not friends with the person who posted them. So where do these posts come from? Facebook says that they’re based on “the things [you] have liked or commented on in the past.”
This means that if you’ve ever liked or commented on a post from a Page or public figure, you’re more likely to see similar content in your News Feed.
And even if none of your friends have interacted with a particular post, Facebook may still suggest it to you based on your past activity. So next time you see a Suggested for You post in your News Feed, remember that it’s there because of something you did in the past. And if you’re not interested in seeing more content like it, all you have to do is scroll right past it.
How Do I Turn off ‘Suggested for You’ Posts on Facebook
If you’re not a fan of the “Suggested for You” posts that appear in your Facebook news feed, there’s an easy way to turn them off. Here’s how:
1. Click on the down arrow in the top right corner of your Facebook page and select “News Feed Preferences.”
2. On the next page, click “Prioritize Who To See First.” 3. From here, you can choose which friends or pages you want to see first in your news feed by clicking on the pencil icon next to their name and then dragging them to the top of the list. If there are certain people or pages that you never want to see again, you can also click on the X next to their name to unfollow them completely.
4. Once you’ve made your selections, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Apply.” 5. That’s it! Now when you log into Facebook, you should only see posts from people and pages that you’ve specifically chosen to prioritize.
No more unwanted suggestions!
What are ‘Suggested for You’ Posts on Facebook
When you log into Facebook, you may notice a section on your newsfeed called “Suggested for You.” These are posts that Facebook thinks you might be interested in based on your activity on the site. For example, if you have liked a lot of pages about cats, you might see more cat-related posts in your “Suggested for You” section.
The algorithm that decides which posts show up in your “Suggested for You” section is constantly changing and evolving. Facebook is always trying to improve its ability to show users the most relevant content. One thing to keep in mind is that not all of the posts in your “Suggested for You” section will be from friends or even people that you know.
Some of the posts may come from businesses or organizations that you have not liked or followed. This is why it’s important to take some time to look through these suggested posts before deciding whether or not to engage with them.
Why am I Seeing ‘Suggested for You’ Posts on Facebook
When you see a “Suggested for You” post on Facebook, it’s because our algorithms have determined that the content is relevant to you and your interests. The algorithms take into account factors like who you are friends with, what Pages you’ve liked, and what content you’ve shared or interacted with in the past. We also look at things like how often you interact with certain types of content and how recent those interactions were.
If you’re tired of seeing the “Suggested for You” posts on Facebook, there is a way to turn them off. Here’s how:
1. Go to your Facebook settings.
2. Click on the “News Feed” tab. 3. Under the “News Feed Preferences” section, click on “Edit Preferences.” 4. Uncheck the box next to “Suggestions For You.”
5. Save your changes. That’s all it takes! Now you’ll no longer see those pesky Suggested for You posts cluttering up your news feed.